It’s a good thing for Hollywood that no one watching movies paid a whole lot of attention in school. Otherwise, a lot of popular films would’ve been spoiled after just hearing characters’ names.
For example …
- Photoplasty Contest: Move/TV Recommendations, In Chart Form
- Pictofact Contest: Terrible Parenting That Movies/TV Gives A Pass
- Pictofact Contest: Modern Cultural Norms That People Hated At First
- Pictofact Contest: Foods That Are Way Worse For You Than You Thought
- Pictofact Contest: Life Lessons You Learned The Hard Way
AuntieMeme may or may not have a Diablo addiction that she may or may not talk about on Facebook.
Want to try creating your own image feature? Check out the Photoplasty Workshop!