If you love food as much as we do, you are going to go nuts for Grandma Margarette Snider’s delicious and cozy tuna tomato casserole recipe!
Margarette is a force to be reckoned with. She raised five sons and a daughter, with one of her boys growing up to be rock star Dee Snider of Twisted Sister!
Nowadays, she’s a grandma and a great-grandma. Much like fellow grandma Kathleen, that means she has a serious knack for cooking for a crowd.
Her go-to recipe is a savory, spicy take on the classic tuna noodle casserole, and it’s a huge family favorite across the generations!
Her husband Bob says it’s his all-time favorite meal, and Margarette even cooks it for him on Valentine’s Day as a special tradition.
If you want to harness some of Margarette’s cozy kitchen magic for yourself, print out her delicious recipe below to try at home!
- 2-3 Tbsps. oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1-2 cans tuna fish
- 1 box cooked pasta
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 slices Swiss cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet on the stove top, then add onion and green pepper.
- Combine skillet ingredients with tuna, tomato, pasta, and Tabasco in a large pot on the stove top.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring ingredients to a boil, then lower to a simmer and cook 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then place Swiss cheese on top and allow to melt 5 minutes, covered.
- Serve with salad and cottage cheese, and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.