Earlier this year, UNICEF and photographer Jiro Ose visited Bidi Bidi and Kyaka II, two refugee camps in Uganda. While there, Ose photographed fathers and their young children who are striving to make a home no matter how difficult their current circumstance. Ose's series of photographs is part of #EarlyMomentsMatter, UNICEF's campaign seeking to illustrate […]
- 5 tips on how to overcome the entrepreneurial dilemma
- Type 2 Diabetes – Is There A New Natural Treatment To Help Diabetic Kidney Failure?
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss, & Getting Fit Over 40
- Its Time To Stop Letting Your Past Define Your Future
- B12 Shots for Weight Loss – What Are the Benefits and Side Effects?
- Gym Review – Planet Fitness
- Health Benefits Of Truffles
- Bulimia Effects on Intimate and Sexual Relationships
- The Amazing Healing Power Of Guyabano
- Don’t lose sleep over apnea, but treatment is crucial
- 3 Forgotten and Obscure Muscle Building Exercises
- Period subscription services can get around the tampon tax (sort of)
- Teachers – Workaholic Behavior – Is it a Positive Or a Negative Addiction?
- The Symbolic Meaning of the ‘Lotus Buddha’ Or ‘Meditation Buddha’
- Indian government: pregnant women should shun meat, eggs and lustful thoughts of sex