“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” “White Christmas.” “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” Aside from their subject matter, there’s something about these songs that sounds distinctly “Christmas-y”… but what is it? Adam Ragusea, a professor of Journalism at Mercer University, takes a closer look at the secret chords that make up our favorite Christmas songs.
- The highway on the cover of ‘OK Computer’ has been located
- Listen to the deafening sound of a secret Air Force spaceship landing in Florida
- MRW the power goes out for ~30 seconds at the office and my receptions says “thats weird, not everything went out, my computer stayed on why is that” but she’s on a laptop.
- MRW I’m scrolling on mobile and I see a funny looking post but then accidentally swipe to refresh and the post vanishes and I’m frantically trying to find it…
- Coachella 2017: Watch Radiohead Walk Off The Stage TWICE After ‘Disastrous’ Sound Glitches!