“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” “White Christmas.” “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” Aside from their subject matter, there’s something about these songs that sounds distinctly “Christmas-y”… but what is it? Adam Ragusea, a professor of Journalism at Mercer University, takes a closer look at the secret chords that make up our favorite Christmas songs.
- This YouTuber shoots a Nerf dart more than twice the speed of sound, and it looks lethal
- 1-Year-Old Cuddles Arm While Hes Sound Asleep, Then Dad Tries To Move It
- I finally got a second monitor for my computer and im like
- your computer is filled with dirty images.
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Contestants Sound Off On Doing Drag In Trump’s America