“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” “White Christmas.” “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” Aside from their subject matter, there’s something about these songs that sounds distinctly “Christmas-y”… but what is it? Adam Ragusea, a professor of Journalism at Mercer University, takes a closer look at the secret chords that make up our favorite Christmas songs.
- Running DNA Like a Computer Could Help You Fight Viruses One Day
- Camera Catches Dog Sneezing, But It Doesnt Sound Like Its Coming From Him
- People of New Hampshire sound off against WH voter fraud claims
- Can’t make this semi private on mobile and I need to use this picture as a reply to a comment so I accept your downvotes. My body is ready.
- Computer Combustion Tube Desctruction In Slowmotion