“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” “White Christmas.” “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” Aside from their subject matter, there’s something about these songs that sounds distinctly “Christmas-y”… but what is it? Adam Ragusea, a professor of Journalism at Mercer University, takes a closer look at the secret chords that make up our favorite Christmas songs.
- MRW I’m scrolling on mobile and I see a funny looking post but then accidentally swipe to refresh and the post vanishes and I’m frantically trying to find it…
- Coachella 2017: Watch Radiohead Walk Off The Stage TWICE After ‘Disastrous’ Sound Glitches!
- Wiz Khalifa set to introduce mobile game about weed farming
- Russian computer programmer held in Spain ‘under US warrant’
- Meet the man searching for the perfect sound