Looking for a new Christmas song to add to your playlist this season? Look no further than this original gem written by none other than a computer. Researchers at the University of Toronto taught a neural network how to write a Christmas song and let’s just say you won’t be hearing it on the radio anytime soon.
- Running DNA Like a Computer Could Help You Fight Viruses One Day
- Camera Catches Dog Sneezing, But It Doesnt Sound Like Its Coming From Him
- People of New Hampshire sound off against WH voter fraud claims
- Can’t make this semi private on mobile and I need to use this picture as a reply to a comment so I accept your downvotes. My body is ready.
- Computer Combustion Tube Desctruction In Slowmotion